Canciones Encadenadas

Written on 1:49 by Bea

1. Sexual Revolution - Macy Gray

2. You can´t kill the Revolution - Rage Against The Machine & Tool- Rage Against The Machine & Tool

3. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - U2

4. Kiss from a rose - Seal

5. (I never promised you a) Rose Garden - Lynn Anderson

6. En el jardín de la Duermevela - Nacho Vegas

7. Hong Kong Garden - Siouxsie and the Banshees

8. King Kong Five – Mano Negra

9. King of the Jailhouse - Aimee Mann

10. Jailhouse Rock – Elvis

11. I Love Rock 'N' Roll - The Jesus and Mary Chai

12. Rock `n´ Roll Suicide – David Bowie

13. Suicide Blonde - INXS

14. Blonde on Blonde – Nada Surf

15. Come on Eileen – Save Ferris

16. Come as you are – Nirvana

17. You Are My Sunshine - Stine J

18. Sunshine Reggae – Laid Back

19. Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows - Lesley Gore

20. She´s a Rainbow – The Rolling Stones

21. She´s a River - Simple Minds

22. Moon River - Audrey Hepburn

23. La Luna - Belinda Carlisle

24. The whole of the moon - The Waterboys

25. Todo nos parece una mierda - Astrud

26. A la mierda primavera - Marea

27. Springtime in Paris - Nina Hagen

28. Que me entierren en París - Deneuve

29. Paris Is Burning - Ladyhawke

30. Burning down the house - Talking Heads

31. House Of Jealous Lovers - The Rapture

32. Jealous Guy - John Lennon

33. Jealousy - Pet Shop Boys

34. Hate and Jealousy - Lucero

35. Hate To Say I Told You So - The Hives

36. Somebody told me - The Killers

37. Somebody to love - Jefferson Airplane

38. Somebody to love - Queen

39. Love me or leave me - Nina Simone

40. Gonna leave you - Queens of the Stone Age

41. I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You - Black Kids

42. I wanna be your boyfriend - Ramones

43. I wanna be adored - The Stones Roses

44. Ava Adore - The Smashing Pumpkins

45. Frank & Ava- Suzanne Vega

46. Bonnie & Clyde - Serge Gainsbourg

47. The Ballad Of John & Yoko - The Beatles

48. La culpa de todo la tiene Yoko Ono - Def con Dos

49. I feel it all - Feist

50. Puta me siento - Putirecords

51. Art Bitch - CSS

52. Smack My Bitch Up- The Prodigy

53. When I Grow Up - Garbage

54. When I´m gone - Eminem

55. Tell Me When - The Human League
56. Cuando éramos Reyes - Quique González
57. King Of The Kerb - Echobelly
58. La yerba del Rey - Morodo
59. Green Green Grass Of Home - Tom Jones
60. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
61. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) - Eurythmics
62. Por el boulevard de los sueños rotos - Joaquín Sabina
63. Dirty Boulevard - Lou Reed
64. Dead leaves and the Dirty Ground - The Whites Stripes
65. Play Dead - Björk 65. Jugar con Fuego - Andrés Calamaro
66. Ring of Fire - John Cash
67. I wear your ring - Cocteau Twins
68. Sexual Sportswear - Sebastien Tellier

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Bea |

    empate por puntos.

    y dicen que el círculo es lo perfecto o no sé que hostias...

     

Publicar un comentario